July 14, 2012

Omelette Express -- Santa Rosa California

I'm in the wine country right now soaking in the gorgeous weather, some lovely wine, and some divine food. My mama and I grabbed some breakfast at the Omelette Express. I ordered my favorite--eggs benedict and enjoyed all the sweet things on the walls around me. I also laughed for a while when I saw just how many vitamins my mom takes on the daily. Live and learn.

Omelette Express
Omelette Express
Omelette Express
Omelette Express

Brunch is my favorite meal and I love trying new brunch spots. I usually order some variation of Eggs Benedict or a breakfast sandwich. Do any of you have a "usual" order when you go certain places? Part of me wants to branch out but the other part of me usually wants a kick-ass eggs benny. Just saying.

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.