November 2, 2009

Sugar: Pretty in Pink




I love pretty much every dress on this site. Ramona Ramona Ramona :)


This pretty pink coat from Juicy Couture. I'd love to enjoy this in some snow here in Chicago. Nothing like wearing pink on a cold winter day.


Pretty pink computers! (I don't have a link for this guy, sorry)



A pink BUILDING! Okay...it's not actually pink. But it's lit up in pink and I love it and want to live in a place where buildings are pink sometimes :)


People running in pink supporting people who have boobie cancer. I am one of them sometimes. I love racing for cures!


A pink splatter paint bag. Very interesting.


And last, but not least, what would a post from me be without a pair of pink shoes? The only picture I could find was this blurry guy... Just click the link to see them in all of their beauty :).


Enjoy xoxoxo

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.