December 29, 2009

A girl on a mission!

Hello world,

I am officially on a mission. A few weeks ago I made a list of 20 things I want to do before I turn 20. I have not come up with 20 things yet (i'm stuck on 16, any ideas!?) but the goals i have set for myself will take a LOT of time and effort to complete.

One of these goals is to get my etsy shop up and running again. I had a shop for a while during the first semester of my senior year of high school and I let it die. This time the items in my shop will have more focus so hopefully it'll be more successful. Anyways, I need to start crafting like crazy so that I can start to put some items into my shop.

I think that I'm probably going to sell a lot of knit goods, because that's what I'm best at/most interested in. But I'm also considering making fun things out of felt? I have a bit of an obsession right now!

I'm so sorry I've been posting such boring things these past few days. I'm running on E right now. I've been waking up early every day and working or running around trying to see my lovely friends in Arizona before everyone scatters to various schools across the country again. It's left me completely drained, hopefully I can find a way to reboot soon. I think tomorrow morning I'm going to go on a hike.

Since I don't want to leave you without anything exciting, I'm going to give you a quickie playlist!



Happy New Year:

1) Hey Soul Sister By: Train
2) Back Against The Wall By: Cage the Elephant
3) I Want You To By: Weezer
4) Bulls In Brooklyn By: The Academy is
5) Letdown By: This Providence
6) As You Cry By: The Hush Sound
7) Oh, La By: Ra Ra Riot
8) Australia By: The Shins
9) Son's Gonna Rise By: Citizen Cope
10) Something Is Not Right With Me By: The Cold War Kids

Have a great night!
xoxoxox
malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.