December 28, 2009

I'm baaaack


I decided to do a "10 things I think are beautiful" post inspired by one of my daily reads. Go check out Run With Scissors!

Here are my 10 things:

1) unusual knitting


2) kisses. Even though I never get any :(....Someday :)


3)Boondock Saint's Inspired Tattoos!


4) Pretty Pink Shoes


5) felt crafts


6)Building Forts


7) Going to school for Fashion Design


8) Dressing like a little fashionista


9)Pretty Hair and Lovely oversized accessories


10)annnd, EVERYTHING about these beautiful shoes



xoxoxo
Malori

2 notes:

janel.

YES!! i love every single thing about this list :)
I want to see some of your fashion design stuff!!
I am obsessed with fashion design shows on tv :)
xoxo
janel

Malori

I'm so excited you read my list :). When I find the time I'll upload some of my sketches! Follow me or check back
-Malori

Designed by Steven Andrew.