January 27, 2010

bloggy bloggy blog

I loveee marketing :). And textiles. If I could market a product while rolling around a vat of various textiles I'd be a really happy young lady!

Okay... that may be a bit of an exaggeration. Today I had some more school. If you couldn't tell what classes I had from my odd proclamation of love above, I'll share here :).

First I went to Fundamentals of Textiles. My teacher is such a sweet lady and I am really excited about the class (one of the units involves KNITTING. BEST NEWS EVER!). Today we burnt various fabrics as part of an experiment trying to decide what they were made of (so fun. Anything that involves fire is great). So, needless to say, I'm really excited about that class.

My second class was Introduction to Marketing. Being a single young lady, I'm always holding out the hope that I'll run into some attractive young men who can serve as some eye candy :). In this class there are TWO CUTE BOYS! THIS IS GOLD. hahahaa I'm a disaster. I am so excited about this class. I LOVE the material am I am absolutely fascinated. I can't wait to learn everything about marketing.

I'm off to do some homework and try to get some knitting done :).
I'll be back tomorrow with some inspiration and a purse post!

annnd you all know I hate to leave you without any visual inspiration, so here is a picture of some embroidery I can't get enough of. I want to do some painting and then embroidery it for a little extra embellishment or flair!



xoxoxo
malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.