January 26, 2010

SO MANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES! :( :(

I am having the worst luck these past few days with internet and blogging. I keep posting and signing out only to sign in the next day and realize that NOTHING POSTED! I am beyond frustrated. The internet in my dorm is extremely unreliable and deceiving too I guess... ugh...


(weheartit)

I started class today and I had a really good day :). My first class is a "finding yourself in college" type of class and even though I think it's pretty stupid, I enjoyed it because a lot of my friends are in it as well. It was wonderful! My other class was fundamentals of 3-D design. It seems like it's going to be a LOT of work. I can't decide if I'm excited about it or if I'm going to hate it. We built these sculpture things out of cardboard as a quick little exercise. I'll keep you updated on how the class progresses and I'm going to try really hard to share some pictures of the work I do because I always think it's fun to see everyone's creative process. Disclaimer: I am an art STUDENT. Be nice about my work! It's not going to be up to par yet. I am quite the perfectionist and I feel weird sharing work that isn't absolutely perfect.

I checked today and I now have 8 followers! Welcome newcomers, I'm soo excited that people actually read this. I really never expected anyone to be interested! My blog was just a way to share my crafts and college life with everyone and be sure to keep up with my writing. If I can get up to 20 official followers I will host my very first giveaway.

Speaking of giveaways, my friend Lyndsey is hosting one of her own right now! It looks like a wonderful collection of goodies so you should head on over to her blog and enter. Check her out at Her Sunday Dress!

I'm almost done with yet another book. I would love to recommend it to all of you.



This one isn't for the kiddos. There are a lot of pictures so if you're a conservative one, this may not be for you either. It's beautifully written though and the story of Jeanna Jameson's life is absolutely captivating. It's a longg book and I've plowed through it in only 4 days.

I'm really sleepy and I think I'm getting sick so I'm going to cut this post a bit short. I think that later this week (God willing and the creek don't rise) I'll post a "what's in my bag" entry. I love peeking into portions of other people's lives and looking into someone's purse is always a great way to learn about them.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxoxo
malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.