February 13, 2010

I'm really loving cooking and painting right now...

This morning I bought some new paint and a few canvas's :). I can't wait to get started on some paintings!!

Here are some things that are inspiring to me right now:





source

Annnnnd I'm really excited to announce a new feature. One of my lovely roommates and myself are going to pick one day each week and one new, spectacular recipe each week to cook and share with you all. I love cooking and I'm so excited to introduce you all to my roommate (she's the best, really!). I'm busy trying to find a recipe for our first week and I figured I'd share some cooking blogs in case you want to find some yummy recipes as well.

Smitten Kitchen

From Scratch

East Village Kitchen

I'm almost done with my mint green hat that I showed you yesterday (or has it been two days already?)! I'll be sure to post a picture when I'm finished :)

See you all tomorrow!
xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.