February 12, 2010

Spring Styles

It's a little early for spring here in Chicago, but a girl can dream. I've been busy lusting over pretty skirts, dresses, and heels for a few weeks now. Here are some things I can't wait to wear:

Skirts in all lengths and colors (although I do prefer shorter skirts because I'm so short)

source

source
Pretty heels with EVERYTHING. I can't get enough of them :)

source
Dresses! Low backs, full skirts, bubble hems, cowl necks. You name it, I want it. I love dresses.

source

source
Pastel Colors

source
TEE SHIRTS! I love these guys. They're always in style and you can wear them in a million different ways. It doesn't get much better than that.

source

I have to get to my homework now :). See you all tomorrow!
xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.