February 11, 2010

YAY! Thursday!!!

My weekend has officially begun :). I want to show you all what I've been up to and what my plans for the weekend are so here we go. It's almost like an adventure, be excited...really.

1) I'm knitting a SWEET hat in a delectable color. Here's what I have so far. If it turns out to be something that tickles my fancy, expect a million more in all the springtimey colors I can get my hands on.


2) I have to make a painting for my New Millennium Studies class and I'd really like to have it all finished up by the time Tuesday rolls around. If I meet that goal I'll be sure to share it with you all.
3) I'm determined to find a job so the hunt continues this weekend. I hear that Bloomingdales is hiring! WISH ME LUCK!
4) I will not be moving (sad...) so I have to make the best of my current living situation. That means a SERIOUS rearranging of furniture is in store. Expect before and after pictures. I love decorating, it never gets old.
5) I'm waiting on a few things to come in the mail for my giveaway and I'm compiling the rest from around my apartment/Chicago so stay tuned for the big announcement. I can't wait!!
6) I have a billion ideas for other cute paintings so if I can scrounge up some money I'm going to grab some canvas and get started on them :). I'll be sure to share these as well as soon as I have them finished. (scratch that. I have NO money. This one will have to wait a few weeks)
7) Annnnnnnnd finally, I want to post more fashion pictures for you because I like to look at myself. Just kidding :). But I seriously want to show you all how I dress because it makes me feel good to dress up and I love looking at other people's outfits. I also love looking back on my own outfits to see how I've changed/matured.

So here is today's look:


haha so blurry! Sorry :)


Alright, I'm off to the gym.
Have a wonderful thursday!!
xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.