March 28, 2010

Sugar

I remembered your sugar today! It's spring in my mind and I can't get enough of pretty flowers and this lovely shade of purple.

Here's your lavender sugar!










Images: flickr, weheartit

In other news, I'm heading back to my beautiful city today. I CANNOT WAIT! I picked up about 500 crayons last night so I can get started on a really fun project for class. I'll be sure to share pictures because if all goes according to plan, it's going to be awesome! I've got my ipod loaded up with Frank Sinatra and my knitting needles ready to go. I'll see you all tomorrow.

xoxoxo
Malori

3 notes:

Courtney

So pretty!
I love the ruffled skirt image, I wish I owned it.

brlracincwgrl

Lovely photos! Love the field of flowers!

Dottie and June

Love the pics!!!
<3
Kjirsten
http://sewgraciouslyblessed.blogspot.com

Designed by Steven Andrew.