March 18, 2010

YAY SPRING BREAK!!!

I'm done with all my classes and it's officially spring break :). Tonight I need to pack so that I'm ready to head back to Arizona tomorrow. It's supposed to snow later this week in Chicago (suckersss...) but I'll be poolside reading book after book questioning why I ever left the sunny state I grew up in anyways. I have a whole stack of books that I need to get through and I need to stay caught up on my goal list.

Tonight, I'm going to go on a walk by the lake with my wonderful roomie. I can't wait for her to get home :). I'll share some pictures tomorrow.

Today my classes were really fun. In my first class, we ditched the classroom and discussed our projects in the park. Never in my life have I felt more "college", or as my friend Caitlin would say "collegetastic". I couldn't take pictures with my real camera but I was really sneaky and took some with my phone...


After my first class, I ran back home and snagged some food then bolted to my art history class. We built the Hagia Sophia out of oranges and tangerines, then got to eat them. My art history teacher is so cool, she really loves what we're learning and does everything she can to keep us interested.

Here's my Hagia Sophia...


During our break, she showed us this hilarious music video. If you've ever studied art history of any kind, or read a book with pictures in it, you'll most likely recognize at least one of the scenes.

70 Million by Hold Your Horses ! from L'Ogre on Vimeo.


I'm pretty sure that after this post anyone who thought that my school was a joke is feeling validated and anyone who thought my school wasn't a joke has officially changed their opinion. I promise, we do real work too. It's just nothing noteworthy.

Alright that's all I have to offer tonight :). Tomorrow I'm going to be flying all day so I can't promise that I'll have time to post. Hopefully I will though!!

xoxoxo
Malori

1 notes:

chelsea rebecca

i hope you have a most wonderful spring break!!
i love outside classes... you are so right.. you feel so college! haha!

Designed by Steven Andrew.