March 19, 2010

Goin Home :)

I'm sitting in the airport right now waiting to board my plane. I had a few extra minutes and some internet connection so I figured I'd post :).

I'm really weird about flying because I hate some parts of it but there are a few aspects that I sort of like. I hate the actual flying part--cramped legs, smelly people, no arm room, being stuck thousands of feet above the ground with no control over anything (yes...I am a control freak). However, I do like the expediency that flying offers over driving, and I enjoy looking and feeling glamorous at the airport. Whenever I fly I try to wear heels and a cute outfit. You never know who you may meet on a plane and if I meet someone important I don't want to look like a scrub. I also really like the vintage images of flying that spring to mind when I picture airplanes. Flight attendants from the glory days of flying were absolutely fabulous. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of these classy women.






Alright, it's time for me to board :). See you in Arizona friends!

xoxoxo
Malori

1 notes:

Ashley

Have a safe trip! Those pictures are so pretty! Love the cute flight attendant outfits!

Designed by Steven Andrew.