April 12, 2010

Hello Monday

How was your weekend? Mine was really very lovely, I must say. I got an extraordinary amount of homework done and even managed to get through some knitting. I'm shocked.

I'll show you my finished ear warmer tomorrow (it turned out pretty cute!) and I'll share the pattern for it as well. I'm getting started on a few more knit goodies too. I'll be sure to share as I finish them up.

I'm working on a post regarding knitting tips and I was wondering if anyone had any specific questions they wanted me to address. Comment and let me know :)

Tonight I wanted to share a cute blog with you all. Today I stumbled onto Color me Katie. Her blog is ADORABLE and after reading it I want to buy brightly colored paper and decorate everything in my life. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from her blog...





have a lovely evening!
xoxoxo
Malori

4 notes:

Courtney

Wow! I have been following Katie for a long time now and I know that I can count on her to make smile really hard. I just adore her blog and on many occasion have read it all the way to the beginning. It is just sooo awesome!

chelsea rebecca

katie's blog is one of my absolute favorites!!
she spreads cheer and happiness and its just incredible!! i love it!!

brlracincwgrl

I love Katie's blog! She's full of cheer! I love that!

suzy

she is quite something, isn't she? i sat down one day [at work, shame on me] and read her whole blog from start to finish.
and loved it.

Designed by Steven Andrew.