April 14, 2010

It's a no-makeup kind of day

Last night I took a shower, brushed my hair, and had a long heart-to-heart with my lovely roommate. I went to bed with wet hair and when I woke up I just brushed my bangs back and decided to forgo makeup for the day. Surprisingly, I feel really pretty! Sometimes it's really nice to give your body a break from hair dryers, straighteners (ESPECIALLY when you have straight hair already like me), and makeup. I decided to share a picture because I'm not ashamed!


This morning in my textiles class, we dyed fabric. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to wash it out and see what they look like. I'll share pictures tomorrow. Next week we're going to add more colors to what we did today. We wore gloves but my hands still somehow ended up bright and colorful.


In another hour or so I have to go to my marketing class... Not what I want to be doing but I always end up having a good time in that class once I'm there. I'm a huge nerd and taking notes and whatnot is actually pretty fun for me. When I get home though... that's when the real fun begins.

I'm going to knit a flower tonight. I was going to say "I'm going to knit a few flowers tonight" but last time I made a statement that large I ended up getting frustrated with the patterns and giving up altogether. This time, I'm just going to make an attempt at ONE and hope that it will turn out in my favor. It is surprisingly complicated and I don't have nearly as much patience as I used to lol. Wish me luck kids...

xoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.