April 1, 2010

Music Crush :)

As my gigantic jerk of a roommate pointed out, my taste in music is embarrassing. I believe she said something along the lines of, "Hi, I'm Malori. My favorite singer is Justin Beiber and my favorite song is in the JC Penny's commercial". Little does she know, Jess Penner is LEGIT and J Beibs will always have a place in my heart, especially after telling me I'm his favorite girl. I love when I have alone time in the apartment because I can listen to my guilty favorites as much as my little heart desires. Having said that, you all should really check out Jess Penner's music. It's so calming and lovely :).

Today is officially homework day (and a lot of tomorrow will be devoted to the same task). I woke up at a reasonable hour for a college student on a day off (9:30) and got right to work. When I thought I was going to go crazy, I took a break and went for a FIVE MILE RUN! That's right kids. I'm a badass. After my run I came home and spent a good two hours cutting crayons for my big crayon project. I'm not even close to having a finished product and I'm starting to go crazy again so I'm gearing up to go for a short walk and grab some dinner as soon as I finish this post :).

Hmm...what else to share? Ya know, that might be just about everything! I'm off to do more homework (and later tonight I'm going to knit some moree!!)

xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.