May 11, 2010

Did someone say lemon risotto?




or...lemon risotto...
I made some today so I would have food while I studied for my last two tests (the biggest and scariest of them all might I add).
If you want to try the recipe out yourself, you can find it here. I think I put a bit too much lemon juice in mine...I got a little carried away with it. It's still very tasty though! I'm on a bit of a lemon kick recently so anything with lemon sounds awesome to me. Any recipes I should try to satisfy my lemon love? Send them my way.

I promise I'll be back to my regular blogging self next week after finals (and my sickness) are gone. For now, you'll have to be patient with me. Thank you for your encouraging comments on my last post. They made me smile :)

xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.