May 5, 2010

Finals Music

Almost in the clear...

I have two more seemingly insurmountable projects to tackle before I'll be back to my regular blogging self. I'm going a little crazy from all this work but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. So close!

I've been listening to three artists this week and I wanted to share them with you so that maybe you could enjoy them too!

First, allow me to introduce A Fine Frenzy. Okay, so you probably already know about this lovely, talented woman. Her new album is all kinds of fabulous and I simply can't get enough of it. Why is it that some people get to be both beautiful and ridiculously talented? To that I say, not fair. If you have never given a listen to her music, how about you start with my favorite song?! It's in the video conveniently located below. You're welcome.



The second wonderful voice that has been gracing my ears is that of Justin Nozuka. I first heard his music on So You Think You Can Dance and I've been soaking it up ever since. It's just so calming! Again, I've included a youtube video for your listening (and viewing) pleasure...



The last artist who has been keeping me sane is Priscilla Ahn. Her voice is like a hug and her lyrics make me pretty dang happy.



Finally, I wanted to tell you that something extremely exciting is happening with my blog. It's probably just exciting for me, but I'm sharing regardless :). When it's finalized I'll be sure to clue you all in.

Wish me luck! Back to the books...
xoxo
Malori

2 notes:

Jess

Thank you I'm always on the look out for new music. Hope your exams go well and they are over and done with soon!

Summer Athena

i love finding new music, so thank you for this.

i just found your blog, so i am looking forward to everything new and exciting you have going on.

Designed by Steven Andrew.