May 7, 2010

The worst idea ever...




I would love to meet the person who decided dorms should close a mere two days after finals are over. The person who thought it would be a lot of fun for students who are juggling studying for gigantic tests, completing big projects, and stressing about final grades to also worry about moving. These past few days have been a whirlwind, and I've been neglecting you. I apologize, but it's not over yet.

I still have one large project to complete, two portfolios to compile, two papers to write, one syllabus to create, two large tests to study for and one sort of big test to study for. I feel like I'm going to die.

Things I need right now:
1) A big hug
2) Personal Space
3) An elf or some other mythical creature that loves doing homework and studying so I don't have to...

Normally I would transition to something exciting here, but I don't have anything to give you! I would like to say hello to my new followers though. I really can't even explain how excited I am to have you here.

I'll see you all tomorrow :)!!
xoxoxo
Malori

1 notes:

chelsea rebecca

first off.. HUG!!!

and second.. YES I KNOW! i mean seriously its crazy. packing up everything and studying?? craziness!

Designed by Steven Andrew.