May 21, 2010

I got my camera!

AND I'M BACK IN THE CITY!

These two things are THE BEST!! It was rainy most of yesterday but I did manage to snag a few pictures of my grandma's beautiful flowers. They're so pink and pretty! I'll say a lot of negative things about the country, but things grow so well there!


I have no idea what kind of flower this is. But CHECK OUT THAT PICTURE QUALITY! I am by no means a photographer. However, I could not possibly be more excited about my camera and learning as much as I can about it.

Also, my roommate creepily took a bunch of pictures of me and these ones made me chuckle so I figured I'd share.



In other news, I started knitting a turtle for my older brother last night and it's going to adorable. When it's finished I'll take some pictures of it (WITH MY NEW CAMERA) and show you :). You'll get to see it before him lol.

Also, I found this HILARIOUS site that tells you what to make for dinner. You can find it here (fair warning: profanity runs amuck on this site).

I have a couple secret knitting projects in the works. After I give them away I'll post pictures so you can see. They're SO CUTE and I'm beyond excited about them. Also, I've officially decided to give away one of my knit hair flowers (they're too cute to keep to myself) so stay posted for that. I'll get that up after my mini-vaca.

That's all for tonight kiddos.
xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.