May 8, 2010

Root Beer Floats

I am not being productive anymore.
I think my brain has officially given up on me and now all I'm capable of doing is listening to neon trees (right now...all morning it's been Justin Nozuka but he's so freakin calming), dancing around like a fool, and making root beer floats. This is bad news kids. Bad news all around. I still have way too much work to do! What's a girl to do?

I thought that today I'd show you how far I am on my knit monkey (not too far...). I always love seeing everyone's in-process shots so I figured I may as well share some of my own.


Also, I got my hair dyed last week (nothing drastic) but I figured I'd share with you since I haven't yet! How do you feel about the straight across bangs? They're mostly just a result of a sideswept bang trim but they're sort of fun I think :).


top: Urban Outfitters ($5)
Skirt: Forever 21 ($4)


Now I'm going to go pretend like I'm getting work done. Wish me luck!
xoxoxo
Malori

3 notes:

Ashley

Love the hair! It looks so cute!

I've always wanted to try bangs like that but i'm too afraid! :)

Courtney

Oh! Your hair looks sooo cute! I love it!

Malori

It's not scary! YOU CAN DO IT! haha If you're afraid you can always cut your sideswept bangs a little bit short so that you can either sweep them away or have them in the middle. That's what I did :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.