May 14, 2010

This is the real post I was talking about

Anddddd.....exhale.
These past few weeks have been HELL. I've been dealing with never-ending finals, strep throat, and a bit more drama than I care to deal with (the ideal amount of drama for me is none). I'm really excited to be finished with my first year of college. And, judging by everyone asking me "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE ONE YEAR DONE?!" I suppose this is a big deal? To answer your question, I feel the same just a bit less stressed now that summer has started :). I'm really sad to see all my friends go, but moving is going smoothly so far for me so that's nice. I finished packing everything except for my bed and a few things in the kitchen today, so I can relax the rest of the evening and FINALLY get some crafty things done. I am really excited, I can't wait to get lost in a project and turn my brain off for a while.



I bought some BEAUTIFUL yarn and I'm going to knit myself a couple wintery scarves while I watch My Sister's Keeper. I'm such a girly girl sometimes, it's out of control :). But honestly, look how pretty!!

To celebrate the end of the year, my roomie and I made chocolate cupcakes last night. They turned out so cute (I have not eaten any as I'm still a bit under the weather) and we shared some with our wonderful neighbors for one last time.

(weheartit)

I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of what I accomplish this evening.
xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.