June 18, 2010

A bit better




You know when you have a really bad night and the next morning when you wake up you feel like you got hit by a bus? That was this morning for me.

I'm feeling better today but I'm still having a tough time getting over what I found out. Thank you for the comments yesterday (and texts and calls haha. I love that my friends all read this). It means a lot :).

I started my job this week and it's kicking my ass a little. I'm working full time for my dad and I've never had a job with this many hours. The experience is wonderful because I'm learning a LOT about how to license a business in various states and I'm becoming extremely familiar with the process. This will definitely come in handy when I'm ready to start opening my own businesses. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I'm gaining from this opportunity. I'm also quickly learning that a desk job is not for me. I'm going to have to have a creative career. Good thing that's what I chose to go to school for eh!?

This weekend I made a somewhat daunting, but DEFINITELY doable to-do list. I don't want to fall behind on my crafting or preparations for my shop opening so I need to be careful. What do you do to stay on task? Right now all the plans I have seem a little overwhelming so I've just been trying to take it one baby step at a time.

I think that's all I have to share for tonight. Once I adjust to my new schedule I'll be able to bring you more exciting news. For now, you'll have to deal with my sleepy ramblings :).

xoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.