June 19, 2010

Have I mentioned how much I love my new camera?

Today my best friend from high school and middle school (ohh yeah baby. We go back that far) came over to do some crafty things and go for a little swim :). Instead of swimming like normal people, we decided to take some fun, in-air pictures of some sweet jumps. We took about a gazillion, but I'm just going to share a few of my favorites:



We also did some painting.

First, we tried a little bubble blowing paint-like craft from The Big Ass Book of Crafts.

It didn't really work out the way we had hoped so we painted with our toes and hands instead.

Then we just painted our toes and hands...



That worked out just as we had hoped and we had a TON of fun. I would gladly roll around in a bucket of paint because I really like the consistency. I am shocked that people regard finger painting as an art for children. YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO PAINT WITH YOUR FINGERS!

Today was lovely. I finished about half of my weekend to-do list which is good because my weekend is halfway over...

xoxoo
Malori

6 notes:

Jessica

looks like fun!!!

Malori

It was so fun! As sad as it is, I'm sore from all the jumping haha.

brlracincwgrl

This looks like so much fun! I love painting with your toes! I love painting with my fingers, I always feel like a big kid again! :).

Malori

I know, right!? It's so much better than painting with a brush ;)

Eliz

that looks like fun!!
have you ever waterpainted w/a straw? you can blow the paint around and it looks really cool, like rivers on a map!

Malori

I actually did once! It was in like 4th grade but I remember I thought it was pretty cool. I'll have to try it again sometime :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.