June 2, 2010

MY FAMILY IS COMING TO TOWN TODAY!

I am so excited to see them :). My brothers are two of my favorite people in the world and it's been soo long since I've seen them. It's been even longer since I've seen my little brother (march!!) so I can't wait to tackle him at the airport in a fit of excitement and love :). I decided to include some fun pictures of my brothers and me. They're just the bees knees!

winter break 2009

spring, 2010

winter break 2009

fall break 2008


My plans today are minimal. I was so excited about having a diagnosis yesterday that I found a bunch of energy and USED IT. I went for a short run and got a lot of knitting done. I laid out a timeline of productivity so that I'll be ready for my shop's grand opening in the fall. I also brainstormed some fun ideas for my blog. I'll be implementing them this summer when I have constant access to reliable internet. I'm really very excited.

On that note, I'd love to ask you what you'd like to see more or less of in my blog. Is there something I do that just drives you crazy? What's your favorite kind of post? This blog is sort of an outlet for me, but I do it for you so I would love your input.

Tomorrow the giveaway closes. Be sure to enter :).

I'll try to be back tomorrow to post but with the family in town I don't know if I'll be allowed to slip away to a world where there is internet. If they don't let me break free, I'll see you all in a few days.

xoxoxo
Malori

2 notes:

DIANA

Family is always the best thing they make me laugh to much hahah!

I love your pictures so lovely and cute thanks for sharing♥

chelsea rebecca

HOORAY!!
i hope you have so much fun with them!!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.