June 13, 2010

Sugar

Hellllllo and happy Sunday to all of you :). Today I'm trying to tie up some loose ends and cross a few minor things off of my to-do list. I need to finish unpacking (almost there!) and I'm working on printing out all of my old blog entries. I have this weird desire to have a hard copy of all of my writing so I'm going all the way back to my oldest blog (from middle school!) and compiling a huge word document of my entries. I'm going to print it all out when I'm finished and make a big journal with all my writing. I'm so excited about it!

I need to bring you some sugar today but I'm not feelin it. Actually, I haven't really been feeling the sugar for a while now. It may be time for something new. I feel like the sugar is getting sort of redundant and I don't want to feel that way about my posts. I do like the idea of sharing something similar with you once a week, and I think blog traditions are fun as well. Do you have any ideas about what I should bring you on Sundays? I'm open to any and all suggestions. I love your input. One idea I've been tossing around is instead of throwing a bunch of pictures at you each Sunday, I'd share one of my favorite quotes and one corresponding picture. I'm going to give it a try today and if I like it maybe it'll stick.

"We accept the love we think we deserve"
-Perks of Being a Wallflower


(photo found here)

I'm feeling rather crafty today so hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a project to share.
xoxo
Malori

1 notes:

brlracincwgrl

I've been putting off printing off all my blog entries from the past couple years. I really need to do that!

Designed by Steven Andrew.