June 14, 2010

Summer makes me anxious

I really dislike having a lot of downtime, it tends to make me rather anxious. I have decided that this week is unfinished project week. I've been working really hard on finishing up all the knitting projects I have started. Last night I knit the rest of the pieces for the turtle for my older brother. Today I've been working my way through a couple different beanies. I also started a painting. I have no idea where it's going to end up, but here's the beginning of it...


Here's a quick outfit photo from today:


Headband: Forever 21
Dress: Thrifted (makes me look a little pregnant! uh oh!)
Shoes: Steve Madden...of course

Also, I forced my brothers and dad to go get frozen yogurt with me tonight. It's so tasty! I got vanilla, banana, and raspberry with strawberries, blackberries, and snow caps :).


I am still jonesin for some serious crafting but I can't seem to find a project that tickles my fancy... Any suggestions?

Keep me busy with formspring. It's been a bit since anyone has asked a question!

I'll be back tomorrow :)
xoxoxo
Malori

1 notes:

brlracincwgrl

I wish there was a place somewhere close for me to get frozen yogurt where I live! Especially on these hot summer days! :).

Love your painting so far! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Designed by Steven Andrew.