August 28, 2010

And the winner is......

Helllooo!!!

It's time to announce the winner. I want to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated. I've been slowly making my way through your etsy suggestions and they're great :). Since some people left one comment saying they did all 5 things and others left 5 separate comments I decided to make a word document with the accurate number of entries per person (credit where credit is due). When I expanded everyone's entries, I ended up with a whopping 88 (I'm blown away). And, since I want to be fancy, I decided to use the random number generator like everyone else does.

Soooo the winner is...
(I know I'm supposed to post the random number generator picture here but I tried for about an hour and decided it wasn't so important after all. I chose my sanity over the picture of the number generator haha. My apologies)

And according to my word document that is Elizabeth over at Yarn Happiness!! I gotta say, I'm really excited it worked out this way because she always leaves me the sweetest comments and has been a follower for a long time. GOOD JOB RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR! Congrats lady, be sure to send me your address so I can get your prizes in the mail!!

see you all tomorrow!!
xo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.