August 21, 2010

Art....?

Last night I FINALLY started working on a project I've wanted to do all summer. Here's a peek...



I bought a shadow frame and I'm designing an abstract piece that symbolizes some major goals I have in my life. I worked on it for a few hours last night then got stuck but hopefully I'll get inspired again today and finish some more of it. It was a really nice break from all the knitting I've been doing. I love working with paper. I can't sit down and draw a picture of anything realistic but give me shapes and colors to play with and I'm a really happy girl!

What projects are you working on this weekend? Leave me links :)

xo
Mal

1 notes:

Anonymous

ooo fun! i'm sure it'll turn out great! :)

i'm working on some t-shirt refashions and some other random stuff... http://yarnhappiness.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/another-to-do-list/

Designed by Steven Andrew.