August 24, 2010

Fun things I bought yesterday

I have this book buying problem... I really can't control myself. I don't even pretend to want to control myself. I buy books almost compulsively. Last week I was feeling really beaten down on the reading front because I hadn't read a really great book in a LONG time so I went to my neighborhood Borders and perused the best seller aisle. I know that's sort of cheating but if they are best sellers they must be doing something right...right?

Anyways, on my journey down the best seller/new release aisle, I saw Chelsea Handler's newest book, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. I read her first book (or what I'm assuming is her first?) My Horizontal Life while in high school. I distinctly remember that I didn't read it at school because I found myself laughing out loud through the majority of the book and I didn't want to be the weird girl who was dying of laughter because of a book. Needless to say, I found the solution to my book problem. Instead of just buying Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang... I lost control and bought her other book, Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea as well. I may be out of control... But mostly I'm just pumped up about reading these gems.

I also bought something fun for Jacques and Jill. LOOK HOW CUTE! (it's a stamp)


Mmk I believe that concludes this session of "Malori is really irresponsible with her money". Tune in next week for an all new episode!

In the meantime, don't forget to enter the giveaway! It closes on Friday :)

xo
Mal

4 notes:

Danielle

Having your own business TOTALLY requires random adorable, but completely frivolous purchases. It's been the story of my life lately :).

Jenny☮

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang is one of my favorite books this year. I loved it. It is hysterical. I'm sure you'll love it as much as me.

Ashley

I buy books compulsively as well! My boyfriend gets a little irritated with my half of the bookshelf because it's constantly overflowing with books and magazines. I haven't read Chelsea's first book but I read the other two and 'Are You There Vodka?' is my favorite!

Mom'sLove

Girl, buying books is never irresponsible! Very important to our souls! Buy away! Maybe you can check the used bookstores, that will help with keeping costs down! And I just got Bang Bang book too! Enjoy and keep up the cute smile!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.