August 9, 2010

Playlist!

Hey kids,
I think I forgot your playlist last month so I'm going to get this one to you early. I've been listening to a lot of alternative rock recently so that's what the theme of this list is. If you look back at my old playlists you'll notice that my taste in music is REALLY widespread. I like everything from Ke$ha to Lynyrd Skynyrd. There's so much good stuff out there, why limit yourself to one genre?! So here we go...

[1/52 theme project] Hold on and don't let go, music is LOVE LOVE LOVE! [EXPLORE]
1) I will survive By: Cake
2) Misery By: Maroon 5
3) Semi Precious Weapons By: Semi Precious Weapons
4) Sweet Mama By: Lynyrd Skynyrd
5) Through the wall By: Neon Trees
6) Felicia By: Constellations
7) The Mission "M is for Milla Mix" By: Puscifer
8) The Man with the Hex By: The Atomic Fireballs
9) Fluorescent Adolescent By: Arctic Monkeys
10) Mountain Man By: Crash Kings

Enjoy!
xo
Mal

1 notes:

Wynne Prasetyo

aah, i was hoping to see 30 Seconds to Mars on the list! hahaha, I'll download those songs though, thank your for the suggestion list :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.