September 1, 2010

Tiny Houses

I feel like I've lost a little of my voice on the blog because I've been so busy recently. I want to keep bringing you a nice mix of things so I'm going to try to reconnect to my original plans for this space. Also, I'm on the road to Chicago so I don't have much time to make a real post!

A few weeks ago I saw an article on Tumbleweed houses and I haven't been able to get them off my mind. Jay Schaefer builds these itty bitty houses (or sends you the plans so you can build your own) in an attempt to simplify life a bit. His story is so inspirational (grocery store clerk turned entrepreneur) and his houses are even more adorable. In my opinion, they're really sleek and innovative. The way he uses space is awe inspiring. I posted a few of my favorites below but you can always visit his site to see the rest of them. I realize this sounds a little bit like an ad, I can assure you it is not. I'm just so in love with how adorable these little spaces are!!







Do you think you could live in such a small space? I don't think I'd be able to, but if I did this is definitely the way I'd want to do it!

Don't forget to check out Jacques and Jill. It launched yesterday :).

xo
Mal

2 notes:

Anonymous

Those are really cool. I don't think I could live in one though. Maybe for a vacation? I'd love to have one as a playhouse for my daughter. Lol, wish I could of had one as a kid. That would of been a lot of fun!

Anonymous

I don't think I'd be able to live in such a small house but I must admit that second one is really cute! :)

http://littlesugarmonster.blogspot.com

Designed by Steven Andrew.