August 31, 2010

Goooood Morning Arizona!

Yesterday was a tough day. Some shit went down and I found out that my departure for the lovely Chicago has to be delayed yet another day. I was less than pleased with this information so I cried a little then got over it. What that means for you is....

JACQUES AND JILL LAUNCHES TODAY!!

That's right! I didn't want to get caught in a hotel with shady internet trying my best to post things until the wee hours of the morning so I'm going to launch a day early. I just want to be sure that everything goes up somewhat smoothly. I'll post again later once everything is up but get excited because today is officially the big day :).

I'll be back later with pictures and the big "everything is posted" news.

Until then....

Update





The shop is UP! Head on over to Jacques and Jill to check everything out.

xo
Mal

3 notes:

Jess

Well done, the shop looks excellent!

chelsea rebecca

LOVE IT ALL!!
so exciting!
good luck!

Rebecca

good luck with everything (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Designed by Steven Andrew.