September 25, 2010

99 problems but a bitch ain't one

I promised my roommate that when my little "follower" gadget hit 99 that I'd name a post after the fabulous Jay-Z song 99 problems. Except you guys aren't problems. You're like 99 little rays of sunshine... perhaps 99 red balloons? Okay I'm finished :).

Today I'm in Lake Forest visiting my big brother and watching him play some football. I took a bunch of pictures but I'm not on my home computer (I didn't bring my laptop in an attempt to "unplug". Clearly that worked out...) so I'll have to share them later this week. They played pretty well but didn't come out of the game with a win. Maybe next week!?
I love coming to Lake Forest because I get to have the cliche college experience. It's really fun to be on a real campus with real(ly shitty) dorms and school spirit. I enjoy the atmosphere and it makes me regret going to art school (jusstttt a little bit). Luckily, once I'm back downtown I fall in love all over again and realize I'm in the right place after all!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend.

xo
Mal

2 notes:

Anonymous

Congrats on 99 followers! I'm on 96, each new one is like getting a puppy or something to that extent. It's such a lovely feeling, isn't it?

I hope you're in the right place and that you get all you want from it, lovely.

Happy weekend!
Yours,
Norah xx

Jess

99 followers hooray! Hope you have a good weekend x

Designed by Steven Andrew.