September 30, 2010

More Fall Favorites and some Zine Talk


Today I want to show you my favorite neutral toned items for this coming season...
If you've stopped by Jacques and Jill you know that I've been dreaming of neutral colors for winter long before it hit the runways (yeeeuh that's what's up!). Of course, now that the world has agreed that neutral colors are "in" this fall, I can't wait to scoop up as many accessories/shoes/clothes in these colors. To see the sources of anything listed, just click the link below the picture. I believe that'll tell you everything you need to know :).

Before I go I'd like to address the Zine unhappiness. You may recall that I was part of a group of bloggers who contributed to the "zine" Creative Juice a few weeks ago. Apparently many who purchased said zines never got anything at all and those who did received something that was quite disappointing. I'd like to say that I have never seen the Zine in person, nor did I receive any monetary compensation for my contributions. As a matter of fact, I didn't know until yesterday that everything had ended so poorly. I want to apologize to any of my amazing readers who purchased a zine. I am embarrassed that my name is attached to it at this point in time and I am so sorry for the disappointment. Please know that I did not handle the design, printing, or distribution for the zines and that if I had known people were going to lose out on money and receive a slipshod product that I never would have taken part in the project. For more details, you can read Kaeluh's post here. Again, I apologize and I promise I will not steer you in a shady direction again. Thank you for being so loyal and wonderful. As a small bit of compensation, I'm offering free shipping in the U.S. on any product from Jacques and Jill for the next 24 hours.

EDIT: Can someone make me a few blog buttons this evening fo' cheap? I'm in need!!! Shoot me an email at malori(at)jacquesandjill.com

xo
Mal

3 notes:

Anonymous

I love these! I love neutral colors, they are so pretty! :)

Little Sugar Monster

Mom'sLove

I was wondering when I would get my zine.. Never got it. Doesn't matter, I wanted to support you. Oh well, lesson learned huh? Hope things continue to improve in your life. Gonna take a look at your cute shop stuff!
Hugs, A

Malori

I really appreciate your support. You are so sweet and I am so sorry for the Zine debacle. I wish I could make it better! Thanks for understanding :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.