September 6, 2010

An overview of my new home

I've been rather absent from the blog world over the past few days and it's been rather nice. I've been EXTREMELY busy in the "real world" so I simply haven't had time for a proper post. I took some time today (my last day before school starts) to take some photos of my new home to share with you. Please note, it's still pretty messy and there is a LOT of work to be done on the decoration end of things before I'll be content. Here's what I've done so far..

The View:

My Closet:


Bedroom:
I built my desk/bookshelf all by myself! I'm pretty proud :). I also helped put together all the drawers in my dresser. My bed looks a little silly because the drawer hardware wasn't in the box from Ikea. We'll have to finish it up after the rest of the pieces arrive.




Kitchen:
A little bit of a mess but soo beautiful! The island is HUGE as is our refrigerator. There is so much space for all the cooking I plan to do (I already made some brownies) and the bar stools are great because I can chat with my friends while I'm whipping up some dinner.



Master Bathroom:
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE TUB! HELL YES HELL YES! You could fit like ten people in there.

I didn't take any pictures of our living room because there isn't anything in it yet haha. We need to buy a couch and an area rug (and some art) before I'll share pictures. What do you think so far? I'm pretty happy with what I've managed to get done these past three days!

xo
Mal

8 notes:

Unknown

Your place is REALLY cute!!

Malori

Thank you!! I love it :)

Danielle

Ahhh it's so pretty. I'm so jealous that you live in Chicago.

San

It's a great place... and so much space, especially in the kitchen! AWESOME!

Anonymous

Your place is SO cute, I can't wait to see what you create in it ;)

Anonymous

love that mustache hook thing. so cute! where is that from?

Anonymous

Wow, I love your place! I"m jealous!! lol

Emily Pomilio

mal! sooo cute. soo you. i love it!

Designed by Steven Andrew.