September 17, 2010

WEEKEND!

I feel like these past two weeks of trying to settle/move/start classes have been quite stressful and exhausting. I didn't finish unpacking until this afternoon. I still have a list of to-dos for the apartment (we don't have anything in our living room STILL and I'm starting to get frustrated) but I'm crossing things off each and every day. I absolutely love decorating and living on my own. My roommates are always on the go so at times I feel like I'm the only one who lives here. The quiet is so nice and I have a lot of time to do the extraordinary amounts of reading I have for class. A while ago I saw one of those "day in the life of" posts and I think it'd be a lot of fun to do one of my days. Expect it soon :).

I keep SERIOUSLY slacking on my Renegade posts so instead of doing one big post I decided to break it up. The first purchase I want to feature is this sweet little print I bought from Raw Toast Design.

I was sucked in by the pretty colors and the great layout of this booth. I spent some time pouring over all his prints. I posted some of my favorites below. It was really difficult to decide which to buy.





In the end, I decided to get this guy. I can't resist that chunky little peach fishing with kites. I put it up on my print wall in my bedroom (which has changed quite a bit since the last time I showed you).


Be sure to check out the Raw Toast site and give it a little love :).

Have a wonderful Friday night!
xo
Mal

2 notes:

lauren carney

ohhhh fancy,
i love your blog to pieces!
its just grand!

Malori

Thank you :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.