September 18, 2010

Another one bites the dust!

This morning I woke up bright and early to go to my very first cooking class ever. I had a blasty blast. Who knew cooking could be so much fun!? Well...I did. That's actually why I decided to take a class in the first place. I was not disappointed :).

Since I'm madly in love with making noodles, I thought it was only fitting that I take a pasta making class. I learned how to make all kinds of fun things! Like a good little blogger, I brought my camera. Like a bad little blogger, I took about zero pictures. I'll have to be better next time.

Now, I'm incredibly exhausted (I haven't been sleeping well recently) so I'm going to spend the rest of the night writing a paper and watching Will & Grace. I'll be back tomorrow with some sugar. And since I hate leaving you empty-handed, I'm going to share a pretty necklace that I'm craving right now. Psst...my birthday is coming up :). Feel free to treat me ;).


Found via Mallory.

xo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.