September 15, 2010

What you should be reading every day...

I read an obscene amount of blogs. I devote one hour every day to taking in everything in my google reader and I read all kinds of blogs from people who like to tell personal storeis to those who strictly post pictures. I know I love finding out about a sweet little corner of the blog world that I have never seen before so occasionally I like to share what I'm reading with you. A few weeks ago the lovely author of Amateur Couture commented on one of my posts and when I visited her page I died. Her blog is GOLD. It is a mix of two things that I hold very close to my heart--fashion and fine art. Her posts are absolutely fabulous. One of my favorites is below but don't take my word for it, check her out!


See you tomorrow
-Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.