October 2, 2010

Two post kind of day?


Have any of you heard about Ashley's month dedicated to all things Halloween over at All Dressed Up? She posted a bunch of pictures of her past Halloweens and invited others to share so I thought it'd be fun to post the few Halloween pictures I have on my computer from my past. If you do the same, post a link here so I can check it out :). If you couldn't tell, most of my costumes were homemade by me haha. My mom was a big fan of being creative and using what we already had to make our costumes. Enjoy!







I'll probably be back later today!
xo
Mal

3 notes:

Ashley

Thank you for mentioning my Halloween special! :)

I loved seeing all of your past Halloween pictures! So cute!

ilene @ muchloveilly

aw adorable! i love dressing up. these are cuuuute pics!

Anonymous

Aw, these dressing up pictures are so cute! I wish I had some from when I was a kid... even though I'm sure the most impressive costume I had involved a black bin bag. I especially like the pumpkins in the fourth picture.

Designed by Steven Andrew.