November 9, 2010

Day Four


Man oh man these pictures get more awkward as the days go by haha. I have to work today and I still have no clean clothes (had to wash some unmentionables in the sink yesterday. desperate...) so I don't have much to work with. You'll also notice through these 30 days that I wear red, black, and gray pretty much every day.



top--Josette
skirt--forever 21
shoes--gidigio

It's been SO SO warm in Chicago these past two days (and is supposed to stay that way all week!) so I decided tights/leggings were unnecessary. I want to enjoy the warmth as long as it's here!!

I'm off to work. I'll be back tomorrow.
xo
Mal

3 notes:

itslissy

so cute! :)

ilene @ muchloveilly

love the skirt! it must be warm there - was surprised to see you not as bundled up, friend! :)

Lane

Hey, I've got a week of free sponsorship going on at my blog. It's a great way to get your shop a little extra advertising around this holiday season (or if it's not the holiday season where you live then a little extra advertising never hurts). Come take a look. mylovelylittlesuitcase.blogspot.com

Designed by Steven Andrew.