November 8, 2010

Day Three Outfit Challenge



I AM SO LAZY TODAY! I am also running out of clothes and I had a morning class so I just threw on some jeans with a tank top and a cardigan (my go-to outfit). I want to stay faithful to the challenge so I'm still sharing but please note that there is nothing spectacular about this ensemble.
top-forever 21
cardigan--rubbish
jeans--GOT THESE BAD BOYS FOR A PENNY!
shoes--gray converse

Lazy day :). On a more positive note, it is absolutely GORGEOUS outside today so I'm going to find some excuse to hang out in the wonderful weather.

xo
Mal

2 notes:

ilene @ muchloveilly

still a cute cardigan, girl! love stripes!!! jeans are def a go-to.

glad to hear the weather is so gorgeous! enjoy. :)

Michelle Schraudner

You still look so cute! My go-to outfit is always jeans and a sweater too, it's foolproof!

Designed by Steven Andrew.