November 26, 2010

Desert Botanical Gardens


Over the weekend my dad and I went to the Desert Botanical Gardens to take pictures in the butterfly exhibit (and around the gardens in general).
IMG_2964
IMG_3125
IMG_2970
IMG_2972
IMG_3069
IMG_3042
IMG_2982
IMG_2992
IMG_3007
IMG_3002

In the butterfly exhibit, most of the butterflies were resting on the net walls because it was cold outside. Apparently they'll all die within the next couple weeks so we were lucky to see them at all! I had a blasty blast taking pictures of the Arizonan plants though. It's funny to go to the desert botanical gardens because most people think of Arizona and picture a tumbleweed rolling along an expanse of dirt which really isn't the case at all! If you ever have the chance to visit Arizona I'd highly suggest it (NOT IN THE SUMMER) because it really is beautiful!

That's all I have for you today :)
xo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.