November 25, 2010

Jewelry Gift Guide

So it's been a long time since I've bought new jewelry. I don't wear much and when I do I like to wear unique pieces. Since Christmas is fast approaching, I thought it'd be fun to make a little jewelry gift guide. I would LOVE to have any of these pieces but my favorite BY FAR is the anatomical heart locket. Anyone want to buy it for me? Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee?

Triple Threat Ring

Snake Bone Ring

Fish Bone Ring

Diamond Slice Ring (another FAVORITE)

Sapphire Ring

I Heart Illinois Necklace (I may prefer an I Love AZ version!)

Annnnnd the best for last....

Silver Anatomical Heart Necklace

I'll be back all through December with more gift guides :). If you have any requests for compilations (mens gifts, mom gifts, etc.) please leave them in the comments!

xo
Mal

2 notes:

Emma Jade

LOVE the fish bone ring :)

Brittney

These are awesome! I'm especially lovin' the fish bone ring as well. :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.