November 15, 2010

Lingerie...outside?


Fun Fact: I like to wear scandalous clothing everywhere but the bedroom. I buy a lot of lingerie inspired pieces and I think it's a lot of fun wearing them as street clothes. I have a lacy leotard that I frequently throw on under cardigans and a couple slips and teddies that make regular appearances in my wardrobe. I think that it's a lot of fun to play with the boundaries of socially acceptable attire and that as long as you accessorize things in the right way, you can pull them off in public. How do you feel about it?


sweater: Forever 21 (repeat! Sorry, all my other sweaters are dirrrty)
slip: Forever 21
tights: target
Shoes: Juicy Couture
(I realize you can't see my shoes very well. They're black flats so they sort of blend with the tights. I can promise you that they're adorable and functional)

I will say this outfit is a bit more racy than my usual lingerie get-ups but I felt pretty confident in it none-the-less. The majority of fashion is how you feel in what you wear. If you don't feel good in something, it doesn't matter how "fashionable" it is!

I'll be back a little later with a recipe post!
xo
Mal

1 notes:

Danielle

This is FABULOUS. Seriously, I love it.

<3 - Danielle
blackandbows.blogspot.com

Designed by Steven Andrew.