December 21, 2010

A challenge


Recently I've been having trouble with posting exciting things. Usually I just post a picture of myself and call it a day. Lazy! So in hopes of stirring up a little change here on Sunday Morning Sugar, I decided to do one of those 20 day challenges. It'll be fun because A) You get to know a little more about me, B) I'll have something to post every day for the next TWENTY DAYS, and C) I like a good challenge.

I have work today then I'm headed to buffalo exchange to try and sell some of my clothes. Wish me luck! I really don't want these things anymore and could definitely use the money. Now... onto day one!!

DAY ONE: Your Facebook profile picture
This isn't all that exciting since I've already posted my profile picture here. But I did it again.

See you tomorrow!!
xo
Mal

2 notes:

Summer Athena

I love Buffalo Exchange and this photo of you!

brlracincwgrl

Super cute photo!

Designed by Steven Andrew.