December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve



On Christmas Eve my family always goes to church in the afternoon then grabs an early dinner. This year was no different. I'm glad I got to be home for Christmas Eve because I think I really would have missed the traditions that my mama has created for us. Anyways, this is what we wore... (and some fun pictures of me and my family)
IMG_3278
IMG_3260
IMG_3248
IMG_3262
dress: Theory
shoes: Boutique 9
Purse: Forever 21 (gift from roomie)

Church was spent trying to keep my little brother from sticking his fingers in my ears. I'm going to complain a bit and say that there wasn't any message and I don't like that. It's a big day for us Christians and I would have liked to hear something hard hitting rather than an invitation to join the church's next series. End rant...

IMG_3255
For dinner we went to PF Changs. Oh nom nom. My dad got a pretty pink drink (hilarious) and my mom got a tasty martini. It was a top notch dinner!!
IMG_3300
IMG_3304

We don't really have any traditions for after dinner so when we came home we all sort of snuggled on the couch and relaxed :). How did you all spend your Christmas eve? I hope it was as nice as mine was.

xo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.