December 31, 2010

The End of an Era


I thought it would be fun to fill out the same one I filled out last year so that I can compare when I'm old and gray...ya know? I don't do new years resolutions and I really don't think New Years Eve is such a big deal. Everyone thinks their past is magically erased when the new year starts but that's just not how it works. It's just another day really! If you want to make changes it shouldn't take a new year to get you there. Okay I'll stop my rant now.
So here goes!

2010, IN A SURVEY!

1. What is your name and what's your blog name, if you have one?
Malori, Sunday Morning Sugar

2. Where do you live? City, State? If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Chicago, Illinois. If I could live anywhere I'd live in a warm Chicago haha. Since that doesn't exist, I'll probably end up somewhere in California.

3. Where do you work? What's your job title? Do you love your job?
I work at a small boutique in the south loop. I'm a sales associate (I believe?). I do love my job :). I work with some pretty fantastic ladies and my boss is top notch. We also sell things that I drool over so that's nice too.

4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be?
Ohh the million dollar question. I really don't know. I'd love to dabble in various artistic things and never have to worry about money but since that isn't practical, I'd like to be a high-up in some type of sales or sales promotion. Or perhaps some sort of marketing. I would be a happy lady if I had an office at the top of some high rise in Chicago. I'd still like to own my own business. I have always wanted to work for myself. Hopefully someday :)

5. What are you reading right now?

I'm usually reading a few books. Right now I'm working on Hannibal, Devil in the White City, and How To Win Friends and Influence People.

6. What are you listening to?
A lot of Kanye West and Maroon 5.

7. Guilty Pleasure?
Hmm... Dark Chocolate Non-Pareils

8. Name your TV shows:
Nip/Tuck
Weeds
Lie To Me
Friends (always and forever!!)

9. What is one thing you do every day?
Every day? Oh dear... I brush my teeth every day :).

10. Name the best movie(s) of the year:
The best thing I saw this year that was new was Shutter Island. I still am not sure if I believe the ending.

11. What do you like to do for fun?
Watch TV shows on Netflix, cook, read, exercise, and crafty things (knit, sew, paint, write, etc.)

12. Do you have Twitter?
Sure do

13. What was your favorite gift that you gave or received this year?
Hrmm... The best gift I received has to be a toss up between my new mixer and my tripod for my camera. The best gift I gave probably went to my mama. I gave her these cutting boards that she loved when she visited me in Chicago :).

14. What's on your bedside table?
A heart-shaped dish that holds my jewelry at the end of the night, chapstick, some books, magazines, a cup of water, and my cell phone.


If you'd like to read last year's survey, click here.

Happy New Year :)

4 notes:

-Trashy Betty-

:) Loved Shutter Island!!

justine.

I know what you mean about the new year thing... I like making goals, all the time, so today isnt different hahaha, BUT, i hate that everyone is like "2010 sucked! 2011 will be better" well i am pretty sure you said that about 2009 and 2010.. you know?
and i need to watch shutter island..

Anonymous

Happy new year! I hope 2011 treats you well. :)

Amy

i watch friends almost every day for years&years.. i can't get enough :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.