December 9, 2010

Let's get a little personal


Hello friends,


While I was reading through your feedback on my survey (thank you so much to anyone who participated, you can still give me your two cents by clicking here) one main theme I saw was that you feel you don't know me well enough. I've done a few "getting to know you" type posts in the past but I'd be happy to do another one. I'm also going to try harder to let you in on a more daily basis! But for now, I want to open up the floor to any questions you may have. Feel free to ask me ANYTHING that you'd like to know about me. When I get a decent roundup of questions, I'll throw together a little Q&A post about my life :). Easy enough, right?

xo
Mal

P.S.
If you'd rather ask something anonymously you can ask on my Formspring or email me (SundayMorningSugar@yahoo.Com).

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.