December 17, 2010

A New Feature


I'm going to try to start a feature. I'm terrible at doing weekly things consistently (though I've been doing alright with Sunday Quotes) but I'd really like to get better at that. I find so many beautiful things around the internet that I'd love to own but can't afford. For some reason, it helps me feel less sad about not being able to own it if I can share it with all of you. Perhaps because I feel like one of you may buy it and I can live vicariously through your wallet? For whatever reason, I find it cathartic to share my shopping list with you, so here is my number one pick of the week. I'll have to come up with a catchy title for this feature, but for now we'll just call it Numba' One Spot :).

Drumroll please....

This week's Numba' One Spot is filled by...
Better Late Than Never's Diamond Stud Earrings. I'm going to need these in my life ASAP. Anyone else fond of unconventional jewels?

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.