December 14, 2010

Two down, two to go


Yesterday I finished two of my finals (thank god) and I have two more classes to stress about. I technically have three more classes but one of them isn't so scary so I'm choosing not to count it.

Anyways, today is my day off from school but I have work all day. Do you want to take a second to talk about how cute this dress is?
I bought it at some antique store in high school with my friend Emiley and I rarely bust it out of the closet because the bodice fits me a little weird. But I was feelin' it today so I decided to give it a try.
I accessorized it with a vintage necklace and bracelet from an antique store in Ohio and some earrings I made myself back in middle school. Since it's cold out, I paired it with the most amazing tights in the world (FLEECE TIGHTS) to keep warm. I kid you not, these tights are heavenly. I could do a whole post concerning my love for them, but I won't.
I am loving this ensemble :).

Before I go, I want to mention that I did a little DIY for Miss. Courtney over at You Will, Won't You? If none of you know Courtney, she's fabulous and you should be reading her blog on the daily. So go check that out! :)

Have a fabulous day!
xo
Mal

1 notes:

ilene @ muchloveilly

that is a cute ensemble! love the belt with it!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.